Facts about Caprice Bourret
Caprice Bourret Biography
Though born in America, Caprice Bourret is better known in England, where she became a top model in the 1990s.
She then became an all-purpose celebrity known only as “Caprice,” starring in the ITV program Caprice’s Travels, hosting various awards shows, appearing on the popular morning show The Big Breakfast and becoming a regular in tabloid gossip columns.
Bourret was hired to launch “UK Wonderbra Week” in 1996 (following in the footsteps of Wonderbra model Eva Herzigova) and appeared in the famous Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue two years later.
She also created her own popular line of lingerie, By Caprice, became the celebrity face of products ranging from Diet Coke to the Paradise Poker website, and dabbled in music, releasing the single “Oh Yeah” in 2000.
Since then she’s managed a career as a celebrity, participating in events and appearing in plays and on TV reality shows.
Bourret’s hometown, Whittier, is where Richard Nixon attended college… According to a 2005 letter to Who2 from Caprice Enterprises, Ltd., “Her reputation as the ultimate ‘Wonderbra’ girl is somewhat confusing: although she launched UK Wonderbra Week in 1996, she has never [been] featured in any ads for the company.”
Something in Common with Caprice Bourret
- Actors born in California (172)
- Models and Artists born in California (18)
- Models and Artists born in the United States (103)
- Scorpio Models and Artists (19)
4 Good Links
- History, photos, mentorship pitches, and much more
- Her personal photo feed, with many selfies
- Into the wayback machine: 1999 BBC report on her budding music career
- Her managers talk her up, with a nice career history