TomKat has gone a-stray. TomKat will yowl no more. TomKat is saying “Abyssinia.” Like a Manx at a mirror, TomKat has seen the end of its tale. One-half of TomKat will soon be a cougar; the other half will be left to pick up the tabby.
- Katie Holmes filed for divorce in New York this week and has hired a “high-powered legal team.”
- Tom Cruise is in Iceland filming the sci-fi movie Oblivion. He plays “a repairman who starts to question everything he knows when he comes across a mysterious pod with a live woman inside of it.”
- The pair has been married not quite six years. They wed in November of 2006, seven months after their daughter, Suri, was born.
- A prenuptial agreement reportedly gives Katie Holmes $3 million for every year of marriage (or close to $18 million) plus a house in Montecito, a sweet village near near Santa Barbara, which they bought from Rob Lowe in 2007.
- Katie Holmes is asking for full legal custody of Suri, allegedly because she “doesn’t want Tom polluting her with Scientology.”